I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just now uncrating it so that it was protected until the cabinets were ready.
I went to rub off some dust and the Whitehaus logo rubbed off with it!!!! I contacted BlueBath and Whitehause and here is their response. Prepare for double talk!
"I spoke with the Tech Dept today regarding your sink. They said that this sink is not defective and it is authentic. They stated that the logo is under the glaze and it is impossible to rub off the logo. If you are correct and the logo is rubbing off then they suggested that you *** the logo. They also mentioned that Blue Bath was correct in offering you the embossed sticker that you can add to the sink to cover up the imperfections. "
So even though the logo is "impossible" to rub off, it is. And even though it should be impossible to rub off - that doesn't mean the sink is defective.
I spent a thousand dollars for a sink to be the centerpiece of my dream kitchen but BlueBath and Whitehaus turned it into a nightmare. I fear this is the first of lifelong problems with this lemon of a sink
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whitehaus Wh3719 Sink
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "Got my oil changed on 4/27/2016 started having trouble 1 week later. A express oil supervisor came to my house to discover that no oil was in my car, he..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."