BlueBath - Blue Bath is a Scam

Mountainside, New Jersey 1 comment

Blue Bath gets your money by providing false prices online, incorrectly stating that the product is not available and then trying to sell you other and more expensive products.

I ordered a double sink vanity via their site because it was cheaper than any other store. Next day, they sent me an email saying that the supplier is out of stock, they don’t have ETA and it will probably take 2-3 months to receive it. They offered me other and more expensive products to buy. So, i called the supplier to verify whether Blue Bath provided accurate information and the supplier said that the store is providing false information because the vanity will be available next week. I spoke to the manager of Blue Bath by the name of Ben and he said that they cannot help me provided an option to buy another (more expensive) vanity or cancel the order.

Review about: Sink.

Comments

#1119937

The order was canceled and refunded in full. It is not our intent to cancel order and offer more expensive options.

This was simply a rare occurrence where the product ordered was not available and there was a mix up on the ETA provided by the manufacturer.

Blue Bath Team.

BlueBath.com screwed me!

Moulton, Alabama 3 comments

I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just now uncrating it so that it was protected until the cabinets were ready.

I went to rub off some dust and the Whitehaus logo rubbed off with it!!!! I contacted BlueBath and Whitehause and here is their response. Prepare for double talk!

"I spoke with the Tech Dept today regarding your sink. They said that this sink is not defective and it is authentic. They stated that the logo is under the glaze and it is impossible to rub off the logo. If you are correct and the logo is rubbing off then they suggested that you *** the logo. They also mentioned that Blue Bath was correct in offering you the embossed sticker that you can add to the sink to cover up the imperfections. "

So even though the logo is "impossible" to rub off, it is. And even though it should be impossible to rub off - that doesn't mean the sink is defective.

I spent a thousand dollars for a sink to be the centerpiece of my dream kitchen but BlueBath and Whitehaus turned it into a nightmare. I fear this is the first of lifelong problems with this lemon of a sink

Review about: Whitehaus Wh3719 Sink.

Comments

Get over yourself. How is a logo going to make your sink a lemon.

Iggyb2

Why should you remove it- they should apologize publicly and explain how this happened and why it was unusual. Customers have a right to know if a vendor normally behaves this way. You probably saved others huge head aches.

BlueBath.com has replaced the sink!!! I am very thankful for their help.

I have tried to remove my complaint but I've lost my password and cannot get PissedConsumer.com to email me a reset. Now I'm pis*** at them :grin